The Housing Bureau of IACC 2020 is pleased to offer a hotel reservation service for all the participants of IACC 2020. Below official hotels were selected after careful consideration of several factors; particular security, moderate price, convenient traffic situation, and etc. Deadline for Hotel reservation is 30 April, 2020. For detailed information, please refer to our homepage.
Online Hotel Reservation Process
Create your ID and Password
Click “Online Hotel Reservation” Icon
Choose a hotel you wish to stay and check payment method. (Credit Card or Bank Transfer)
Confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as payment process is done.
- Hotel Reservation is arranged by the Housing Bureau of IACC 2020 (MCI Korea). Please contact the Housing Bureau via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any changes/cancellation but not directly the hotel.
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: 30 April 2020; Note: Any request beyond this date cannot be guaranteed.
- Reservations are made on a first come first served basis, but room availability cannot be guaranteed even before the deadline as the event period lies within the peak season.
- General rule of check-in time: From 15:00, Check-out time: By 12:00
- Early check-in (before 15:00) & late check-out (after 12:00) depend on room’s availability. Please note that any additional charges for early check-in and/or late check-out will be incurred to the bill unexceptionally.
- Time for check-in and check-out may vary depending on hotels; please kindly check the schedule of your hotel again.
- If you would like to make a reservation of any other types of room, please contact the Housing Bureau of IACC 2020.
- All rates include tax and service charge.
- Payment Information
- All room rates will be charged in Won, the South Korea currency (KRW).
- Please note that all additional services including breakfast, mini-bar, and laundry services are on your own responsibility and you should pay to the hotel directly when you check out.
1. “InterContinental Seoul COEX”
- Please note that the hotel reservation must be guaranteed by the guest's credit card, and the room rates will be charged when you check out. A receipt will be issued accordingly.
- The confirmation letter will be sent to you within a week from the reservation date.
2. The Other Hotels
- Room rate for one night will be charged to your registered card within one week from the reservation date by the Housing Bureau.
- The remaining balance will be charged on the last week of April 2020.
- The confirmation letter will be sent when the deposit for one-night accommodation is paid.
3. If You Do Not Have Any Credit Card
- Please note that you should send wire transfer at least one-night room rate to the Housing Bureau within one week. Also, the remaining balance should be paid by the last week of April 2020.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Requests for any change or cancellation should be notified by either e-mail or fax to the Housing Bureau but not direct to the hotel.
- Refund will be made after the completion of IACC 2020 according to the following policy, and all the processing fees will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
- All the dates described here are based on the Korean standard time (GMT +9hours).
|By 30 April, 2020
|Since 01 May, 2020, no show-up, or early departure
||No refund, but the full payment will be charged as penalty.
※ No-show: do not check in without any notice in advance.